Immigration news‎ > ‎

Cross-border romance poorly planned

posted Oct 23, 2011, 2:06 PM by Milorad Borota
Brandon Sun - PRINT EDITION By: Ian Hitchen 7/10/2011 1:00 AM

Love isn’t all you need — not if you’re an American who wants to live in Canada with your girlfriend. You need a passport, at least, and it’s best if you don’t have a criminal record.

Read the whole article...