Immigration news‎ > ‎

Canadian visa extensions possible for Japanese students, businessman

posted Mar 17, 2011, 10:34 AM by Milorad Borota   [ updated Mar 17, 2011, 10:35 AM ]

By TOM GODFREY, Toronto Sun

Last Updated: March 17, 2011 9:19am

Japanese students and businessmen whose visas are expiring and have to return home can seek to stay in Canada a while longer, federal immigration officials say.

Read the whole article...